April 28, 2022
Why you should repurpose content often & how doing so recently got me 1.8M views.
We already know that content is king, right?
We can at least agree it’s very important...
The difficult part is creating good content consistently. But it’s ok to cheat sometimes...
I’m referring to repurposing content — Reusing content that you’ve previously published or shared, in either a slightly different way, or on a different platform.
Three major reasons why you should repurpose content:
- There’s likely another valuable insight or perspective that you can share from the same story.
- Most people in your circle weren’t even aware of your original post.
- You never know how the algorithm is going to act!
The third point leads me to a recent example...
I conducted a study a few years ago to test the implications of the air quality inside a vehicle after turning on the car’s air recirculation button. So, I posted it on my facebook profile.
Last year, I reposted my findings on Twitter.
Then, last month, I made a short video about it and posted it on TikTok...
Some of this traffic beautifully spilled over to my personal website and newsletter.
Here is the TikTok video I’m referencing: Click Here
Moral of the story?
Don’t be afraid to repurpose content often.
See you next Thursday 👋
PS. Whenever you're ready... Here are two ways I can help you gain back control of your time and feel less overwhelmed:
- How to get started with Virtual Assistants → Download The Free Guide
- Schedule a FREE 1:1 call to learn how you can optimize your business → Free Systems Audit
More recent posts ⤵️
Delivering high-impact tips every Thursday
Every Thursday, you’ll get 1 actionable tip on systems and productivity: