April 20, 2023
I used to be a frazzled business owner, working 50-hour weeks with a team of three.
My days were consumed by messages, calls, and requests, leaving me no room to grow my business. I was making less money, had zero personal time, and couldn't stick to a routine that I loved.
Then, I had a major breakthrough. I started systemizing my business and saw incredible results. I generated 5x more revenue with just one employee, spent virtually no hours on it, and even launched other service businesses.
I also learned that systems are just as important in business as they are in our personal lives. We all know that consistency is required for success, but most fail to understand that systems are required for consistency.
- Your family time will dwindle
- You won’t scale your business
- Your fitness and health will suffer
- You won’t follow a routine that you love
- Learning new skills, languages, or hobbies becomes impossible
Remember, being your most productive self isn't about working harder – it's about working smarter. Invest in improving your systems and increasing productivity, and you'll open the door to bettering all aspects of your life.
So, what to do?
I recently wrote about the operating systems that have worked for me both in business and personal life. Each contains 5 components.
Determine which is lagging the most and start there:
See you all next Thursday 👋
PS. Whenever you're ready... Here are three ways I can help you systemize & automate operations:
- Learn how to find, hire and manage virtual assistants → Free Access
- Systemize company processes & automate accountability → Learn More
- Let me help you automate operations and exit the day-to-day grind → Work With Me
More recent posts ⤵️
Delivering high-impact tips every Thursday
Every Thursday, get 1 actionable tip on systems & productivity: